Put simply, a novated lease is an agreement between an employee, their employer and a financial lender.
How it works:
- You choose the car your want
- We bring you, your employer and lender together to sign a novation agreement
- Your employer agrees to take on the repayment obligations as long as they employ you
- The costs are deducted from your pre-tax income
- You enjoy the car you want with one of the most tax effective payment plans available
A novated lease is also one of the most cost effective methods of buying a car. Because of the way the payments are structured, all of the associated costs of the vehicle (fuel, tyres, maintenance) be taken from your pre-tax income, meaning that you pay a lower rate of tax on the vehicle and maintenance, leaving you with more after-tax income.
To find out more call us today on 1300 780 050